It was 1975 in Melbourne Australia where KC Tools was established, over 45 years KC Tools business structure was individual franchises distributing KC Tools products within the borders of their state. In September 2020 during challenging times we moved to better our position to continue to deliver you the best tools like we have been doing for over 45 years. KC Tools is still proudly Australian owned and operated.
To maintain high volumes of stock for our ever demanding products we developed our national warehouse and distribution center (DC). Our warehouse is strategically positioned on the east coast of Australia within Western Sydney, closely linked with local and major freighting providers which allows for our products to be dispatched around the nation. KC Tools DC is the bridge between our warehouse and customers, enabling high flow rate of goods to be dispatched in a timely manner. Orientated carefully within our premises our DC allows for efficient processing, warehouse management and transportation management.
We are always working to deliver the very best products at competitive prices, therefore we are moving to simplify our range for earlier understanding. We provide tools for a range of industries, from your home handy tools to your trusted professional tools. Our products are trusted in industries such as Mining, Manufacturing, Automotive, Aeronautical and Construction sites to name a few. Our trusted relationship with brands such as AOK and LN Tools allows us to support such a demanding market, we endeavor to grow our range and bring you the best products to get the job done.
Our tools can be found in all the following industries:
- Farming and Agriculture
- Home Handymen
We are committed to providing all these industries with a comprehensive range of reliable tools and with excellent service and support.
KC Tools has an extensive range of over 3000 products which is constantly evolving as we introduce new products depending on consumer changing demands and buying trends.
Our products are tested extensively for strength and reliability, so it is no problem to offer our "Hassle-Free" warranty on our products.
The range of products includes:
- Tool boxes in a range of sizes and colours
- Tool kits that come complete with KC Tool’s unique high density foam inserts to keep tools organised
- Air / Pneumatic Tools
- Garage Equipment
- Impact Tools
- Measuring Equipment
- Sockets Sets
- Spanners, Tap & Dies and much more
To see the full range of products available please see our Product Catalogue.
KC Tools Head Office has a range of support services available for our retailers.
- Display Stands with backlit brand signage is available for retail stores along with a range of Shadow Boards. Products are branded and packaged for consistency and immediate recognition.
- High resolution images and a list of product features are readily available for use in advertising.
- KC Tools provides detailed technical information on all products as required
- Our end-user customers enjoy the benefit of a regular KC Tools catalogue promotion throughout the year distributed through our network of retailers.
- As the KC Tools product range expands and evolves, our retailers receive comprehensive New Product Release information along with personalised Email Newsletters which showcase promotions and product offers.
- KC Tools is proud of our team of knowledgeable and fully trained sales staff and employs an in-house graphic designer to provide support with advertising and promotions.
- KC Tools in conscious of the increased demand for an internet and social media presence and maintains and up to date website and has recently launched a Facebook page.
The hand tools market continues to expand and KC Tools has a strong foundation on which to grow into the future. KC Tools will continue to explore new market opportunities, alter our product range to satisfy consumer demand and increase our network of retailers within Australia.